What is a virtual run?
A virtual run can be completed from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
How does it work?
- Decide if you will run solo or in a group (Encourage your friends to run with you; even the special man in your life can register and join you on the virtual run.)
- Register for the WOW Run 5k. Register either as an individual or create/join a team. (International runners/walkers will have to pay for shipping. Prior to registering find the instructions to calculate international shipping below)
- Select your location for the run. Remember it could be completed anywhere: treadmill, road, trails, or even run in another race. Make sure your course is a 5k (3.1 miles)
- Train. There are numerous training programs available online or apps. If you need assistance with training, contact Muslimahs Endure at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Strava to your phone to track your run. Join WOW Run 5k Club.
- Your race bib will be emailed to you 1 week prior to the Race.
- Between October 9, 107 and October 15, 2017 at 10:30 AM Run/walk your 5k! Be sure to track your activity using Strava. There are prizes for the overall winner. (Your first run posted between the dates of October 9th and October 15th will be used for awards purposes)
International Shipping Calculator Shipping
- Click here to access shipping calculator
- Select destination country
- Input package value as $130.00
- Input mail date: October 16, 2017
- Select icon “View Flat Rate Boxes”
- The package will be shipped using Priority Mail International Small Rate Box. View shipping cost.
- After registration is complete, invoice for shipping will be sent.